At I Love Savings we are all about how to save money on our yearly expenses. Not only do we plan our shops but we keep track of them too in order so see just how much money we managed to save. To help you a little more we have created a Shopping Tracker Planner Spreadsheet.
- Note this is an Excel Document so you will need that program in order to open it.
- Blue underlined words are links to sections of our website for easy access – please be patient it does take a second and you must be connected to the internet.
- We’ve added in an easy to use guide for converting lbs to kilos
- You will find more information in the Notes tab as well
- On all spreadsheets in the part of the sheet that tells you how many hours you will have to work in order to pay for you shop the calculation is based on paying a 17% tax – there are instructions in the sheet on how to change this to your tax rate.
Please click on your province below in order to download a shopping tracker planner built with your provinces GST/PST rate or HST rate. The download will start instantly and once you open it you can save it to your desktop to use.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
If you’re looking for a print version to fill out by hand, please click on the link below to download our new PDF version!
For more information on other guides we have published to help you visit out Useful Guides Section